Darrel is a seasoned professional with extensive engineering experience in project management, project controls and development, project tracking, scheduling, status reporting, estimating, cost control, consultant procurement, and design-build contracts. His expertise also includes developing consultant and contractor performance evaluation processes, managing consultant and construction contracts, and providing project closeout oversight for major public power plants, refinery construction, water/wastewater systems, and other heavy construction with a cumulative value of more than $10 billion. Darrel has prepared and reviewed CPM schedules for major programs, construction projects, and design-build contracts. He has also been responsible for reviewing, interpreting, and applying contract provisions; performing claims analyses; as well as evaluating change entitlement under various lump sum and unit price contracts in the public sector.
The PMA Columbus team provides multiple project management services in the areas of government and public facilities, oil and gas, transportation, and corporate and manufacturing, as well as to owners, contractors, attorneys, sureties, and other construction professionals. Our Columbus office is located 15 minutes from downtown Columbus at the I-270 and US-23 interchange and 15 minutes from John Glenn Columbus International Airport. PMA is proud to bring our outstanding project management skills to diverse market sectors and business opportunities in Ohio’s largest city and state capital.
- The Importance of Doing a Risk Assessment in Every Project, Early and Often
- Construction in the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Sector
- The Digital Transformation for Construction
- Ideal Planning Conditions for P6 Scheduling
- Summarize Complex Schedules for Better Communication
- Construction Restart After a COVID-19 Pandemic Shutdown
- Best Practices in Project Controls
- Core Traits of a Reliable Schedule
- Delivering a Reliable Project Schedule
- Guide to the Forensic Scheduling Body of Knowledge