PMA has served Miami-Dade County, the largest county in Florida, since 1999. The office is located on Brickell Avenue in Downtown Miami in a neighborhood lined with popular restaurants, shopping, high-end condos, and entertainment venues. PMA multilingual professionals take pride in providing schedule and cost risk assessments, owner’s representation, and project controls expertise to government agencies, K-12 and higher education, water and wastewater, transportation, pharmaceutical/biotech, and hospitality industries. Additionally, PMA expertise in providing value engineering services to highway authorities stretches from northern to southern Florida. Projects led from this regional office extend into the Caribbean and to Central and South America.
- Practical Planning and Scheduling for Capital Project Delivery in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Energy Saving Processes for Chilled Water Plant
- The Importance of Doing a Risk Assessment in Every Project, Early and Often
- Calibration Assessments: Validation of Subjective Probabilities and Impact Ranges in Risk Analysis
- Prioritizing Risks During Schedule Risk Analysis
- How Value Engineering Improves Construction Project Value
- Portfolio Scheduling – How to Achieve Success and What Does Success Look Like?
- Best Practices in Project Controls
- Core Traits of a Reliable Schedule
- Delivering a Reliable Project Schedule
- Guide to the Forensic Scheduling Body of Knowledge
•Eduardo A. Nazario
•Richard L. Johnson