Don currently serves as Chief Operations Officer for PMA Consultants. He is also the Executive Director of PMA’s National Claims Practice, mentoring and directing PMA business units on disputed changes/claims avoidance and analysis and expert witness services. Don brings extensive experience in program, project, and construction management, with large contractors and as a PM/CM consultant. Don has worked in diverse markets, including water/wastewater, manufacturing and process, infrastructure, oil and gas and energy, transportation/transit (air and rail), and environmental projects.
Our Montréal office is just minutes from downtown. Strategically located in the northeast quadrant of North America, Montreal is the second largest French-speaking city in the world, after Paris. The greater Montréal area is an intermodal transportation hub that provides access to markets in over 50 countries. From our new location inaugurating our full-time presence in Canada, PMA is poised to pursue multiple opportunities in the area.
- Biggest Challenges to Infrastructure Asset Management
- The Digital Transformation for Construction
- Construction Restart After a COVID-19 Pandemic Shutdown
- Ideal Planning Conditions for P6 Scheduling
- Summarize Complex Schedules for Better Communication
- Best Practices in Project Controls
- Core Traits of a Reliable Schedule
- Delivering a Reliable Project Schedule
- Guide to the Forensic Scheduling Body of Knowledge