PMA’s Newark office is located within the greater Newark metropolitan area, conveniently accessible by public transportation and highways, and within walking distance of a great selection of ethnic restaurants. Here PMA provides project controls services to this multi-billion-dollar gas and electric generation and distribution entity. Meeting PSEG’s need for additional focus to deliver capital projects, PMA works closely with procurement and contracting to facilitate project scope, schedule, and budget adherence.
We are always looking for qualified employees. We seek highly motivated, talented candidates to join our staff.
- Construction Restart After a COVID-19 Pandemic Shutdown
- The Digital Transformation for Construction
- Ideal Planning Conditions for P6 Scheduling
- Summarize Complex Schedules for Better Communication
- Best Practices in Project Controls
- Core Traits of a Reliable Schedule
- Delivering a Reliable Project Schedule
- Guide to the Forensic Scheduling Body of Knowledge
•Dax Ponce de Leon