Don currently serves as Chief Operations Officer for PMA Consultants. He is also Executive Director of PMA’s National Claims Practice where he provides direction to PMA business units on disputed changes/claims avoidance and analysis and expert witness services. Don brings extensive experience in program, project, and construction management, both with large contractors and as a PM/CM consultant. Don has worked on a wide variety of project types, including major water/wastewater; manufacturing and process; infrastructure; oil and gas and energy; transportation/transit (air and rail); and environmental projects.
PMA’s continued growth in Alameda County and in the East Bay area required a new office to maintain our standard of providing excellent customer service. The new East Bay office is located in downtown Oakland and offers quick access to construction sites and clients and to the homes of PMA employees living in the area. Conveniently located near freeways and public transportation, the PMA Oakland location has earned a reputation for its artistic culture and walkable access to eclectic restaurants and art galleries. Portfolio projects in this region include clients in utilities, transportation, and port sectors.
- Mitigating Schedule Risk Using NetPoint
- WATCH: How do you select the right tool for a PMIS?
- WATCH: Why is PMIS Important in Project Management?
- Best Practices in Project Controls
- Improve Project Success with a Better Project Management Information System
- Core Traits of a Reliable Schedule
- Guide to the Forensic Scheduling Body of Knowledge
- Construction Manager At-Risk
Learn more about our people and their work.