Known worldwide for its major theme park attractions, Orlando is home to PMA’s second oldest office. Established in 1984, the PMA Orlando office is located just off Interstate 4 near Universal Studios. With year-round sunny weather and comfortable temperatures, the Orlando culture is positive, welcoming, and service-focused. When not servicing our long-standing clientele, the staff in the Sunshine State enjoy all things outdoors, including, of course, park-hopping. PMA Orlando has cultivated long-standing client relationships with municipal and state clients and offers full-service program and project management, claims and dispute evaluation and avoidance, value engineering, risk analysis, and schedule and cost controls services on projects that stretch from the panhandle to the Florida Keys.
- Calibration Assessments: Validation of Subjective Probabilities and Impact Ranges in Risk Analysis
- The Importance of Doing a Risk Assessment in Every Project, Early and Often
- Portfolio Scheduling – How to Achieve Success and What Does Success Look Like?
- How Value Engineering Improves Construction Project Value
- Practical Planning and Scheduling for Capital Project Delivery in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Prioritizing Risks During Schedule Risk Analysis
- Energy Saving Processes for Chilled Water Plant
- The Digital Transformation for Construction
- Best Practices in Project Controls
- Core Traits of a Reliable Schedule
- Guide to the Forensic Scheduling Body of Knowledge
•Richard L. Johnson
•Eduardo A. Nazario