Don currently serves as Chief Operations Officer for PMA Consultants. He is also the Executive Director of PMA’s National Claims Practice, mentoring and directing PMA business units on disputed changes/claims avoidance and analysis and expert witness services. Don brings extensive experience in program, project, and construction management, with large contractors and as a PM/CM consultant. Don has worked in diverse markets, including water/wastewater, manufacturing and process, infrastructure, oil and gas and energy, transportation/transit (air and rail), and environmental projects.
Established in 1990, the PMA Phoenix office is located in close proximity to the downtown area, as well as to nearby hiking trails, landmark mountains, and desert flora and fauna. Staff in this busy “Valley of the Sun” office maintain strong working relationships with agencies large and small and are well known for providing claims management and analysis; project controls (cost and schedule); scheduling; and risk services on projects locally, regionally, and nationally. With an impressive portfolio of long-term clients, the PMA Phoenix office provides services in the water infrastructure; airport; transportation (road and highway); and oil and gas industries, as well as for hospitality and government contracts, comprising a great blend for engineering professionals who enjoy a diverse and fast-paced work environment.
- Construction Restart After a COVID-19 Pandemic Shutdown
- Ideal Planning Conditions for P6 Scheduling
- Summarize Complex Schedules for Better Communication
- The Digital Transformation for Construction
- Best Practices in Project Controls
- Core Traits of a Reliable Schedule
- Delivering a Reliable Project Schedule
- Guide to the Forensic Scheduling Body of Knowledge