Don currently serves as Chief Operations Officer for PMA Consultants. He is also the Executive Director of PMA’s National Claims Practice, mentoring and directing PMA business units on disputed changes/claims avoidance and analysis and expert witness services. Don brings extensive experience in program, project, and construction management, with large contractors and as a PM/CM consultant. Don has worked in diverse markets, including water/wastewater, manufacturing and process, infrastructure, oil and gas and energy, transportation/transit (air and rail), and environmental projects.
Located in beautiful downtown San Francisco, this PMA office is located on Market Street, just five blocks from the Bay and the Ferry Building. Established in 2009 as our first location in the West, the San Francisco office is home to a phenomenal team of project management and scheduling experts who continue to grow and build a strong professional reputation in and around San Francisco. Trusted staff provide outstanding work to major clients in the transportation, utility, and social media sectors. Because the PMA San Francisco staff are both exceptionally skilled in cultivating a solid team environment and are enjoyable to work with, they have happy, satisfied clients and an abundance of repeat local work.
- Critical Considerations for Infrastructure Construction Management
- Construction Restart After a COVID-19 Pandemic Shutdown
- Ideal Planning Conditions for P6 Scheduling
- Summarize Complex Schedules for Better Communication
- The Digital Transformation for Construction
- Best Practices in Project Controls
- Core Traits of a Reliable Schedule
- Delivering a Reliable Project Schedule
- Guide to the Forensic Scheduling Body of Knowledge