Don currently serves as Chief Operations Officer for PMA Consultants. He is also the Executive Director of PMA’s National Claims Practice, mentoring and directing PMA business units on disputed changes/claims avoidance and analysis and expert witness services. Don brings extensive experience in program, project, and construction management, with large contractors and as a PM/CM consultant. Don has worked in diverse markets, including water/wastewater, manufacturing and process, infrastructure, oil and gas and energy, transportation/transit (air and rail), and environmental projects.
PMA Seattle, an up-and-coming office for many new opportunities, occupies a shared space in beautiful downtown Seattle located on the 42nd floor of the Columbia Center in Seattle’s tallest building. Through a shared office environment, staff in this region enjoy an outdoor seating area, an observation deck, and easy access to the highway and are just blocks away from the famous Pike Place Market. PMA Seattle staff are providing outstanding project management services and are proud to be growing a presence in the Seattle area. The hardworking and knowledgeable team maintain a fun, down-to-earth culture that invites growth in multiple market sectors and in project management careers.
- 4D Scheduling Improves Construction Projects
- Utilizing Integrated Project Delivery and Pull Planning to Plan a Project
- Construction Restart After a COVID-19 Pandemic Shutdown
- Ideal Planning Conditions for P6 Scheduling
- Summarize Complex Schedules for Better Communication
- The Digital Transformation for Construction
- Best Practices in Project Controls
- Core Traits of a Reliable Schedule
- Delivering a Reliable Project Schedule
- Guide to the Forensic Scheduling Body of Knowledge