Darrel is a seasoned professional with extensive engineering experience in project management, project controls and development, project tracking, scheduling, status reporting, estimating, cost control, consultant procurement, and design-build contracts. His expertise also includes developing consultant and contractor performance evaluation processes, managing consultant and construction contracts, and providing project closeout oversight for major public power plants, refinery construction, water/wastewater systems, and other heavy construction with a cumulative value of more than $10 billion. Darrel has prepared and reviewed CPM schedules for major programs, construction projects, and design-build contracts. He has also been responsible for reviewing, interpreting, and applying contract provisions; performing claims analyses; and evaluating change entitlement under various lump sum and unit price contracts in the public sector.
PMA Cincinnati is an emerging new office handling many new opportunities within in the Cincinnati tristate area. Situated in the Towers of Kenwood Centre near I-71 with convenient access to downtown, the PMA Cincinnati office houses staff who are providing an outstanding array of project management services and are excited to be establishing a presence in Cincinnati. Our hardworking and knowledgeable team brings an engaging yet pragmatic approach to spur growth in multiple market sectors for owners, contractors, attorneys, sureties, and other construction professionals and in project management careers.
- Innovations in Planning and Risk for Construction Project Controls
- Realistic Forecasts with Earned Value Management
- The Digital Transformation for Construction
- Construction Restart After a COVID-19 Pandemic Shutdown
- Summarize Complex Schedules for Better Communication
- Ideal Planning Conditions for P6 Scheduling
- Best Practices in Project Controls
- Core Traits of a Reliable Schedule
- Delivering a Reliable Project Schedule
- Guide to the Forensic Scheduling Body of Knowledge